Sunday, February 19, 2006

Disappearing Buddies

Well it's been like 4 or 5 days since I went back into There.

Been practicing driving my buggy at the various race tracks still operating. Well, at least they are still buggy tracks after 2 years. Some of the links I saved back in 2004 point me to Funzones that hosts hoverbike or hoverboard race tracks now. Some, like Golden Sands, used to be a hoverbike racetrack, but now it's a buggy track.

I really should take some time out to re-organise them.

On another note - I managed to catch angmo earlier when he logged in. I was actually surprised as heck that he'd still be in There. We chatted a bit via IMs. He was kinda on-and-off about There, not as bad as I was. I disappeared completely from 2004 to 2006. As stated in my previous post, I was fully expecting my account to be deleted and all my stuff vapourised for inactivity.

Anyway, we soon said goodbyes and angmo went about doing his thing I guess. I continued to try to beat the lap times on the racetrack I was on at the time but I still suck too much at it to really get my name onto the scoreboards.

If I remember right, it took me a couple of months (MONTHS!!) to get good enough to be among the top 3 the other time. It might take me a couple of months again to do the same this time around.

Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home