Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Got WinXP set up!

I haven't been online much lately 'cos I put a new PC together. As of this writing I'm still slowly installing all the software that USED to be on the old PC. I tell ya, WinXP is &#%^$# hard to install! Yes yes, it's "user-friendly". I'm not a "user". I'm a techy geeky fiddler and I do not want to see a colourful icon that says "Click here if you want to change the look of Windows". What I want is an icon that looks like a monitor that says "DISPLAY". Geeesh!!

In any case, There was among the first few things I installed, right after the firewall and the anti-virus stuff. I logged on to take a look see around There and to find out what, if any, I might have forgotten to copy off the old PC from the There directory.

It appears that I forgot about my Wicked Course layouts - I left them all in the old PC and had to connect the old HD up again to the new one so I could get them all back. I'd hate to have to rebuild all the Wicked Courses...

In the meantime I've been having fun tearing around racecourses in my very own buggy, the Foxwagen R2004. So far, I'm the only one that has this. I put 4 more up for sale though, but no one else has bought it yet. Maybe because of the pricetag - 25,000T. Hell, it's a very limited edition buggy!

I'll submit another one for general sale soon.. probably going to price that one about 5,800T to about 6,200T. Depends on what the market situation is then, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home