Sunday, June 13, 2004

Too Weird!

Ok, I was online, and I noticed that suddenly I no longer own any clothes except the ones I was wearing. I looked at MY THINGS and every single item was listed as "(not yours)".

So I was thinking, something must be up. Even when I logged in, the usual sequence of messages popping up and warning me about Action Mode did not happen. The There Central page didn't load up.

Then Koga, a friend, IMed me. He was experiencing the same problems too. He asked "Which server are you on?". This is new to me! How can you tell? So Koga says "By the colour of your nametag." So I tell him mine is green. He then says "Therefore you are on the Green server."

Right, that was helpful. No, Koga said. This is exactly what There calls the servers. Green, Yellow, Blue etc servers.

So, now I know. The colour assigned to us is permanent because our user information is kept on a particular server! No wonder we can't change the colours!

Well, you live and learn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home