Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Going Back In There

Guess what...

I am really burned out on Everquest 2. On a lark, I decided to visit the There homepage again and, the past 2 years have indeed changed There lots.

I am currently downloading and installing the latest version of There, and will log into There once again to take a look-see. If I like what I see I might stay.

I have no worries about billing because the credit card info I have with them has been expired, and cancelled, years ago. My membership status is still billed as "Yearly Charter Membership" which technically doesn't exist anymore since they now offer only Basic (kinda like trial) and Premium (paid), and the paid membership is only US$10.00.

However I have no idea how long the paid membership lasts. Might be monthly, and I have a feeling it's a monthly fee.

Well off I go back in There! I'd be seriously pissed if they downgraded me to Basic member and remove my music, voice and other goodie stuff which I paid for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home