Thursday, February 16, 2006

New Stuff Wow!

Well after my short jaunt in There, I realised a few things:

  1. My driving sucks. I used to be a great racer, with lap times always coming up among the top 3 of any buggy tracks that I go to. Now, I can barely make 8th position (to get into the scoreboard).
  2. They have 2 new islands - New Kansas, and Comet Island. On Comet Island, they have this place called Snowtop Mountain where it snows all year round!
  3. TUVs have a new variant - Monster Trucks! Man I wanna buy one of those if I can. I got almost 45,000 TBux and I guess I can buy one of those.
  4. Islandview Speedway apparently has been taken over by someone else. LadyInRed must have quit There and thus the track is now a hoverbike track instead of a buggy track.
  5. Hardly anybody on my friends list is on There anymore. Just today Icute76 came back and apparently she quit There some time back too.
I was just showing some of the new guys I met over at Dune Valley buggy track my 2004 (vintage stuff) buggies and bikes, and among all the Oooh's and Aaaah's from them, they did say that I should hang on to them because they aren't sold anymore.

Which gave me an idea - I can try to sell my Foxwagen again and see if it'll command a high price like they said it would.

I also need to try to locate where the hell my NO BIKES and BUGGIES ONLY banner pieces are. I can't seem to find them among my inventory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home